UNIX to NT Porting
Searching around the web for UNIX-NT documentation porting, I found a couple of things that people may find useful:
- Cygwin: The Cygwin tools are ports of the popular GNU development tools and utilities for Windows.
- Cygnus bash for Win32: Speaking of cygwin, here's Alan Kroeger's gnu-win32 Configuration Page
- DJGPP: Many of the GNU development utilities are included in this well designed package
- Sergey Okhapkin's page: The title of this Russian page is 'Unix tools on Windows NT? It's so easy!'.
- Virtually UNIX: A number of programs ported
Know of others? e-mail me
BACK to syntom.
(C) 1999 Andreas Matern
Last modified: Tue Jul 20 17:03:04 EDT 1999